Sunday, 14 October 2012

Unexpressed Love

We live in a world where insincerity has become the norm. The word "Love" has become overused and the meaning underrated.
I often wonder what happens to people as they grow. If a child says "I Love You", you can be almost certain that he/she means every word in the 3 word sentence. I used to think that regretting the things I had said and done were the worst feelings until I knew what it felt like to regret the things that I did not do, wanted to do and never had the opportunity to do.

When you have the opportunity to express love, never let it pass you by. A lot of people die without "ever" experiencing true love, some are made to believe that what they experience is true love when it actually isn't while others are forced to love conditionally. Imagine holding back love from someone today and you decide to show it tomorrow. What's plan B if the person never lives to face tomorrow?

Live....Love.....Express it GENUINELY  

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. The world will surely be a better place if we all love one another like ourself.

    ReplyDelete